- Code more. Code even more. Code even more than that. Code when you don’t want to. Code when you do. Code when you have to fix a problem. Code when you don’t. Code every day. Keep coding.
- Help other coders with their coding problems
- Re-code the already coded code
- Code for a coding contest i.e. top coder,
- Contribute code to an open source project
- Code design patterns… you know the theories behind design patterns right?
- Write tests for your code
7 Steps to Becoming a Better Coder
This article lists seven (7) steps that successful coders have employed in the past and are still valid for today’s coder.